Hire Becca To Speak
Great class Becca; thank you for pursuing your dream in order to help others pursue theirs.” Anne Christopher, RN, upon taking Twitter 101
I took the Facebook class with Becca and she taught me more in the last few weeks then my grown children have ever had time to teach me, now I can see pictures of my grandbabies every day
Grew a community so quickly with the use of the Chatter package which was a great way to connect with our customers, it was nice to rely on someone else to assist
I think Conversation Counts is just what we needed, more conversation. Our social media presence is larger than ever which increased our brand awareness and added more foot traffic to our store. Word of mouth is essential for our business model and we are thankful that Becca can provide the consistency we never had
Nutrition Store, Dallas, TX
I love sharing my knowledge and passion for connection.
And, I truly appreciate you for stopping by and considering me. Thank you.
My time is important as I know yours is as well. In between, creating my digital courses (over 2,000 students and counting), custom coaching, group courses and custom VIP services – I also speak all over the world and am hired by Fortune 500 corporations, Independent Living centers, Assisted Living centers, Senior Centers and up & coming entrepreneurs. The best way to reach out to me is through email with your audience, topics you would like me to cover and potential dates.
Here’s what you can expect from me and my team:
- *A personal phone consultation with me prior to your presentation, so we can have clear objectives heading into your event.
- *An announcement about your event on my site and social media channels (if its public)
- *Handouts (hard copies and digital resource page) . It will include the slides I used in the presentation. The digital resource page will be have links to all of the resources, blogs, books, articles referred to in the presentation.
- *A phone consultation scheduled post-presentation to receive your feedback.
Here are two options that I can bring my teaching, speaking and insights to you:
(*fee increase March 2014)
Computers for Retirees (90-minutes)
- Start with the WHY
- Power of technology
- Gadgets galore! What are the latest fun, easy to use gadgets
- Passwords and Security
- Tools for Independence
- How to connect with pictures
- How to learn online
- How to stay healthy using apps and software
The Power of Social Networking for your Aging in Place Business (120-minutes)
Why you could be leaving money on the table if you haven’t done these things. Should I be paying attention to these apps? What can they do for me as a Marketing person, salesperson or Director of a Retirement Community